How much does it cost
All models are priced individually on size and complexity and made specifically to order. I pride myself on offering an individual, customer focused service so please do talk to me about your requirements via email@example.com
As a rough guide:
- Model prices start from £45 for ‘stumpy’ figurines (about 8cm tall) in polymer clay. More detailed larger models in polymer clay range between £80 – £140 (about 15 cm tall)
- Personal illustrations start at £45 (black line, A4 mounted but not framed)
- Commercial illustrations are priced individually by detail, colour and use.
Unless specified, all items remain the copyright of Ali Clarke.
- All prices exclude delivery
- I offer a discount for models of Assistance Dogs registered with ADUK
Please be aware Foscott’s Friends polymer clay products are FRAGILE items, and are NOT suitable as toys. Finished model artworks should be kept out of direct sunlight.
I can accept payments for deposits and final payments via cheque, bank transfer or postal order. Simply secure your time slot by paying a deposit and then settle the final balance when work is completed. Alternatively you can opt to pay in full at the outset. If payment instalments would make the final cost more manageable to you, please ask me and we can discuss this.